Skip to content

Permits and Fuel Tax

In addition to your Base State IFTA Decals, you may need certain permits. 

NOTE: Semi trucks traveling through KY, NY, NM, OR, & CT must be permitted in that state.

Please reach out to our office to order any permits.

If your vehicle is at, or above, the following weights, and you run in:

  • CT – 26,000 lbs
  • KY – 60,000 lbs
  • NM – 26,000 lbs
  • NY – 18,000 lbs
  • OR – 26,000 lbs

You have to be permitted.

Quarterly fuel tax filings can be processed in our office and filed in your base state.

We charge a low price and make your life easier.

©2024 Kim’s Trucker Services   All rights reserved.

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial