Skip to content

Corporations / Authorities


Corporations and LLC’s include your federal ID number.

If you choose to file for an S-Corp election, we would be happy to include that filing as well.

Incorporating is a way to protect your personal assets if you become involved in litigation over an accident.

Call or email our office and we will be happy to send you any information needed or answer any questions you may have.


Are you ready to start your own trucking company? 

We would be more than happy to help you get set up.

Whether your are starting your own authority, transferring an authority to yourself, or reinstating your existing authority.

Have you decided to become a broker? Do you enjoy networking between customers and trucking companies?

Let us help you set up.

 Do you own a vehicle with a gross weight over 10,001 lbs and cross state lines with your own equipment? You are a private carrier and are required to have a DOT number.

Intra-State Authorities 

Some states require Intra-State authority.

We can help with this as well.

Call today!

708-889-KIMS (5467)

©2024 Kim’s Trucker Services   All rights reserved.

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial